Технические детали / Technical Details:
2.7A2 - Lowered Crouch Turns
- UE4 Engine 4.14 - 4.xx Compatible
- For Engine 4.13 and Previous - All FBX Source animation files are included and can be imported into older versions including IPC curves.
- Matches Rifle Basic 2.7A animation set.
- Pistol 01 Basic is a Subset of Pistol 01 Pro
- All with Root Motion and In-Place IPC curves. (In Place Custom)
- IPC curves for "Speed" and "Rot(yaw)" to calculate cm/sec and turning motion and prevent foot sliding.
- Transition animations to Mobility(no weapon) and swap Pistol/Rifle.
- All animations are on the UE4 template skeleton with IK bones.
- The Pistol mesh is attached to “hand_r_PistolSocket” in the skeleton view for preview.
- There is a "PistolHolsterSocket" matching the correct location for all Holster/Un-Holster animations.
- FBX Source Files are also included as single Take animations on the UE4 stock template skeleton. They are in “Project\Source\” along with other files and documents. (not visible in the editor).
- A Motionbuilder 2015 file is included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the the HIK rig. Any of the FBX animation files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.
- A Maya 2015 file is also included with the UE4 template skeleton setup with the HIK rig. Any of the FBX files can be imported, edited and animated as desired, and re-exported as new animations.