Admin Popups ##
Supports ULX and Serverguard ##Features
- Makes a popup with quick access buttons
- Console command (for bind) to quickly claim a case adminpopups_claimtop
- Hides default ULX Admin Chat
- Automatically detects admins that can see popups via admin chat
- Filters admins so they don't create unnecessary popups.
- Claim system so only 1 moderator / admin dispatches
- Allows for multiple lines that automatically update (rather than more popups)
- Allows admins to hide popups while not on a duty job (for roleplay)
- hook for claims for logging purposes (hook usage example )
- Drop the Zip file into your addons folder.
- Make sure you have ULX installed (if you have something else, just add me on steam, and I can add support).
- Restart your server
- Make sure staff groups have access to ulx seeasay (this is what allows admins to see admin chat). This can be found in the 'other' section under privileges, or you can use ulx groupallow <group name> "ulx seeasay".
- To test if it is installed correctly, make sure you are admin, and have a none admin type Test in chat.
- Optionally if you want FAdmin ///help please supported, change cfg.useFAdmin to true in the config section.
- You didn't give your admins access to ulx seeasay (found in the other section of ulx commands)
- You are testing with two admins. Admins don't generate popups.
- You don't have ULX and ULib installed, or they are outdated. (same case for serverguard users)
Don't hesitate so add me if you have any questions or concerns.